2009-12-08

PBB Update: Jason Courts Melai?

I am not a PBB fanatic although I have a favorite housemate there - and she is Melai. Why? She's a Mindanaoan and our neighboring province in Cagayan de Oro City.


Melai is the so called "kenkay" in the group and she was paired with Jason lately. The charisma of Melai also captivated the viewers that in the latest text voting, Melai is the highest among the housemates.

Now, my niece says Jason courted Melai and I think they are now in a relationship. Is Jason serious in courting Melai? Is his feelings real? I don't think so. Jason knows that Melai is the favorite here and with him identified with Melai, is a big advantage over the other house mates.

Remember, everybody is anybody's protagonist there. All of them are vying for the grand prize and they are going to do anything just to win the prize. With the latest development on Melai and Jason, Melai is in the losing end, if she will think Jason is serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment