2010-07-25

Pinay Celebrities, Pinay Celebs Website

I have a Filipina celebrities website which is optimized for the keyword Filipina Celebrities in Google. The site however is not making good when it comes to that keyword even if it is in the top spot in the SERP.

Then it started to get organic traffic. But I was surprised when the keyword "Pinay Celebrities" instead is the one driving the traffic and not the main keyword which is Filipina celebrities. The keyword "pinay celebs" is also making it's way and bringing good traffic to the site.

I did not optimize for the pinay celebrities keyword and I was surprised it is doing good in the SERPs. It even surpassed the main keyword which is sitting in the number 1 rank in Google's SERP. This is now the case of poor keyword research. I just optimized for the Filipina celebrities keyword without knowing first the traffic it could bring. If I just know pinay celebrities and the traffic it brings, I would have optimized with it first and maybe making good now with my Adsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment