2010-09-15

My Blogpost @ Blogspot

Just a note for my blogpost entry here. I am going to create this post to make a one way link for my entry in the evoire.com SEO contest with the keyword "my blogpost".

My entry is now in the 11th spot and it is not moving there for the 4 days now. Maybe I am lacking for links so this would help no matter how small the effect would be. I have already posted the link to the sidebar of this blog but it would still be better if I could make at least one article for it.

My blogpost is exciting and difficult to climb in the SERP. My entry is now nailed but I am confident that it will still move up the ranks as more links are recognized by google. By the way, I am going to try to optimize for the keyword "members" maybe it would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment