2011-02-20

Adrianne Palicki Website

I am again given a new task to optimize for a celebrity fan site. This time it is for Hollywood actress Adrianne Palicki. I am still in a limbo since I am not so familiar with this actress. I still have to do some research about her so that I can write some meaningful articles about her.

Adrianne Palicki is said to be the next Wonder Woman. That fate is huge and I think this actress is a popular actress in the USA. This makes the competition to be difficult for me. But this will be a challenge in my part. Optimizing and American website could be a challenge since most of the optimization that I made so far are for the Philippines and the UK.

This Adrianne Palicki fan site is the first american website that I am going to optimize so it would be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment