2010-06-23

Where is Diana Zubiri?

All of a sudden, the beautiful and sexy filipina actress I love to watch is gone. Her name is Diana Zubiri. I used to watch her in Bubble Gang, where she is seen there flirting with other casts for a gag show. I loved to watch her there.

It was not only me but also millions of other Filipinos around the world who converge in the TV screens to watch Diana Zubiri in Bubble Gang. There are rumors that shw quit showbiz because she is pregnant. There is a picture circulating in the internet showing Diana and her boyfriend in a torrid kissing.

That same new boyfriend is the one rumored who have impregnated her. Lucky is that guy. I envy and started to hate him. He made Diana Zubiri pregnant and shy away from the camera. Now, I am still dreaming that one day Diana will return and show her sexy figure in the screen again.

1 comment: