2009-11-15

Just Another Oes Tsetnoc Support

This post is just a support to my oes tsetnoc entry in the ongoing International SEO Contest by Promo Junkie Webmasters Forum. I created a subdomain in one of my sites that will serve later are another support for my main entry.

This support site has been receiving a lot of links from friends whom I requested to link to. After this site is fully indexed by Google, I am going to redirect it to my main entry in the last two weeks of the oes tsetnoc competition and try to find out if it can give a push to my entry.

This is another SEO experiment that I am going to make in case a certain site cannot outrank some other sites, then I am going to make a sort of "replica" site with unique content, create links, then redirect (301) it to the main site and see if it can push the main site further.

No comments:

Post a Comment