2009-11-08

Head & Shoulders vs Clear Shampoo

I just notice this "TV Commercial" wars and the latest war going on today is the shampoo commercials. Head & Shoulders have Manny Pacquiao in their latest commercial (see video below).



If video doesn't play you can view it here.

After some days, Clear Shampoo also released their latest commercial having Piolo Pascual, Jericho Rosales and Dingdong Dantes doing some movie action stunts (see video below).



If video doesn't play, you can view it here.

I just do not know the statistics how those commercials are doing in terms of ROI for both products. The companies won't surely release the figures.

I just remember the Belo vs Calayan issue earlier this year involving Boy Abunda. I just want to borrow their "tag line" during their war in this new war:

"If you want to look like Manny Pacquiao, use Head & Shoulders. But if you want to look like Piolo, Jericho or Dingdong, use Clear Shampoo"

4 comments:

  1. HS with Dermansense is great but how is Clear?, i didn't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 'm not a boxer that's why I don't want my face and my hair to be mistaken as Manny P. (yuk)

    However, you may use both shampoo as alternative to "Scalp & Face Fungus."

    Miks M.M. Martinez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Manny P. is a good commercial endorser for masses,(bawi tayo lol)compare to the latter.

    Please be noted that Manny P. has been known globally for his superior skill in boxing and more likely, anything he endorsed shall be adopted by masses.

    Miks M.M. Martinez

    ReplyDelete