2009-11-03

My Rica Peralejo Site Closes

I have been a fan of Miss Rica Peralejo. She is so beautiful and there was time that I felt I was in love with her (with exaggeration). But when she turned into bold movies, my heart was aching to see her being kissed and ****** by different actors.

As a protest, I created a website that exposes the bold/sexy/naked video clips from her movies and posted them there. Then I left that site and even web development i left it and concentrated for Visual Basic programming.

Then I realized, the protest site I made for Rica was ranking no.1 in Google and I was surprised by that. It was years ago that I created and then when I tried to search for the term Rica Peralejo, it appeared in the top spot in Google's SERP. I immediately removed all mature pictures there with due respect to Rica.

Now, the site closes with the closure of Geocities.com. Anyway, that was a good experience to me and that site really gave me the opportunity to venture in web development and make money from them.

It all started with a "protest" site and here I am now, earning a decent money out of my online journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment